A Nonprofit Grant Readiness Audit is a comprehensive evaluation of your organization's readiness to apply for and receive grants.
Through this process, we will:
- Meet to gather relevant documents and valuable context about your organization
- Assess your organization's mission, goals, and programs
- Evaluate your financial stability, administrative capacity, and governance
- Examine your track record of grant-seeking and management
- Review any existing grants and funding sources.
Outcomes of the audit:
- Highlight strenghts and areas of opportunity you may not have realized
- Identify any areas of weakness or lack of readiness that need to be addressed before applying for grants
- Develop specific recommendations and customized next steps
- Increase your long-term chances of grant success.